Dashie Animated - Waluigi Dashie Animated - Waluigi

Great animation. Loved it. Been a fan of Dashie for almost two years now. Never fails to make me laugh. Again, great animation.

@TheUltimateReploid: A noob? Perhaps. At times. A douche? Do you even actually watch Dashie? Or even know what a douche is? He is the furthest thing from a douche.

Drake and Josh I Guess Drake and Josh I Guess

@retroarcademonkey Uh dude, Drake & Josh didn't air until 2004.

Anyway, about the video; it was pretty funny. The animation was nice, kinda reminds me of Egoraptor, if you don't mind me saying. I laughed pretty hard when Drake was saying "I'm going to f**k this b***h!". Overall, I give it a 4/5. Nice video.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I Love It!

This flash is very funny. I honestly don't see how this isn't the highest rated flash on Newgrounds (Different strokes for different folks I suppose). Again, awesome video.

P.S. I think it would have perfect if there was a "boom" sound right after he said "But that's it!"but that's probably just me.

cold crime cold crime

It's Pretty Good.

This game was pretty good to be honest. Fun. The only thing I didn't like was how difficult it was and I couldn't figure out how to do cheats. I do have one question, what is the song that plays after you click "Start Game"? It sounds very familiar.

WWE Interactive WWE Interactive

Pretty Funny

I really enjoyed this. The confrontation between The Rock and Steve Austin was pretty funny; especially the distraction part. 7/10

P.S. batuman; he does put up his middle finger during his entrance. Or when he's on the turnbuckle at least.

Robbie Robbie

Awesome

BloodyAngel, this is an awesome picture of Robbie. It looks almost just like him. You're really good with your art. 10/10 Keep them coming. :)