Dashie Animated - Waluigi Dashie Animated - Waluigi

Great animation. Loved it. Been a fan of Dashie for almost two years now. Never fails to make me laugh. Again, great animation.

@TheUltimateReploid: A noob? Perhaps. At times. A douche? Do you even actually watch Dashie? Or even know what a douche is? He is the furthest thing from a douche.

Drake and Josh I Guess Drake and Josh I Guess

@retroarcademonkey Uh dude, Drake & Josh didn't air until 2004.

Anyway, about the video; it was pretty funny. The animation was nice, kinda reminds me of Egoraptor, if you don't mind me saying. I laughed pretty hard when Drake was saying "I'm going to f**k this b***h!". Overall, I give it a 4/5. Nice video.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I Love It!

This flash is very funny. I honestly don't see how this isn't the highest rated flash on Newgrounds (Different strokes for different folks I suppose). Again, awesome video.

P.S. I think it would have perfect if there was a "boom" sound right after he said "But that's it!"but that's probably just me.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Great Collab

This collab was freaking awesome and hilarious. Deserving of 10 stars. :) Also, quick question; what was the first song Snake is listening to in the second scene?

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

One of Egoraptor's Best Videos

I absolutely LOVE this Metal Gear Awesome video. Way better than the first Metal Gear Awesome video. (Not putting it down though. MGA1 was also great.) The artwork is very creative and awesome voice acting. If there is ever an MGA3 video, I will be looking forward to seeing it. (Keeping my fingers crossed if it is made.) This video is deserving of the score 10/10.